Chairman, Amy Garcia, MD, FACOG
- Director - Center for Women’s Surgery; Institute for Hysteroscopic Training, Albuquerque, NM
- Expert hysteroscopist and educator, coupled with a strong business background.
- Member, Advisory Board & Faculty, MIGS Fellows Courses for AAGL; Former board member of AAGL
- Former Chair of postgraduate courses and hands-on labs for the Global Congress of the AAGL & ACOG
- Reviewer for the Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (JMIG), Journal - Fertility and Sterility
Malcolm Munro, MD, FRCS(c), FACOG
- Professor, Department of OB/GYN, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA; Director of Gynecologic Services; Kaiser Permanente’s Los Angeles Medical Center
- Clinical and research interests are oriented to the minimally invasive approaches to gynecological disorders with particular interests in surgical education and training as well as the problem of abnormal uterine bleeding including investigation, medical and procedural interventions.
- Leader, AAGL’s EMIG surgical simulation training and testing program
- Past Board member of AAGL (2000-2002); inaugural chair of the AAGL Practice Committee
- Editorial board for the Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology; Editor, Journal of Midlife Women’s Health, Journal of Endometriosis & Chronic Pelvic Pain.
Scott Washburn, MD, FACOG
- Ob/Gyn, Lyndhurst Gynecologic Associates, Winston-Salem, NC
- Concentration in: menopause, hormone replacement therapy and alternatives, urinary incontinence and pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Previous Assistant Professor of Gynecology, Dept. of Ob/Gyn, Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
- 2002 Teacher of the Year by the residents in the Dept. of Ob/Gyn, Wake Forest University School of Medicine
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Ray Krauss, CEO Camras Vision, Inc.
- Former Executive with Johnson & Johnson; Associate Director New Ventures; Division VP, J&J Ophthalmology
- Former COO Summit Technology; 1st U.S. Company to Introduce LASIK
Michael Carr, Director of Alternative Assets, Novant Asset Management
- Represents OptiVia, Majority shareholder
Pamela Levy, Founder,
PEARL Financial Advisors, LLC
- Extensive background in healthcare corporate and investment banking
- Formerly with Bank of America, Merrill Lynch
Paul Williamson, MD, Development Advisor
- Facilitates emerging, life science technologies development and supports acceleration of commercialization through clinical development
- 30+ years in medical practice and clinical development at Johnson and Johnson
- Advisory Board, Innovation Support Center of Harrington Discovery Institute; Board of Directors at the Medical University of South Carolina's Foundation for Research Development
- Former Executive Director of Clinical Development, Therakos, Centocor; & J&J Stem Cell Internal Venture
- Board Certified Internist and Rheumatologist